1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Weingut A. Christmann, Inh. Steffen Christman
Peter-Koch-Strasse 43, 67435 Neustadt
Phone: +49 (0)6321 66039
Fax: +49 (0)6321 68762
The operational data protection officer of Weingut A. Christmann can be contacted at the above address, attn. Mr. Steffen Christmann, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.weingut-christmann.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. Providing an email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also email your unsubscribe request to email@example.com at any time.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– Your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given their express consent,
– the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as well as
– this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tool
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case not all functions of this website can be used in full.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize our website. Google Adwords places a cookie (see Section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
6. Social Media Plugins
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in order to make our law firm better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to provide the best possible protection for visitors to our website.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for advertising, market research and needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, usage, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to inform others about the use of Facebook provide related services.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts there.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
– pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
– according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters.
8. Right to Object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
9. Data Security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.weingut-christmann.de/de/datenschutz.